TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BECAUSE WE LOVE YOU WE TAKE CARE OF YOU
We know that the times we are living are not easy at all. We want to thank you for taking care of yourself and yours, for staying strong and not losing hope, because by taking care of yourself, you are taking care of us all.
We want to tell you that for Hacienda Los Picachos it has been a life lesson and we are making every effort to get ahead and keep you safe during your stay with us.
We continue to closely monitor the situation around COVID-19 and we are following the instructions of the experts and the health authorities. We have adapted our prevention and hygiene processes to guarantee the maximum safety and well-being of our guests and collaborators.
In this sense, we are taking the maximum precautions in our facilities and we would like to mention some of them:
Training our collaborators in hygiene and safety processes.
Adaptation of hygiene and safety protocols: We have updated all our protocols and processes based on the recommendations of experts from around the world in safety and hygiene.
- Complete and continuous sanitization and disinfection of common areas
- Sanitization and disinfection of rooms.
- Sanitation and disinfection of restaurants
- Sanitation and disinfection gym, spa, temazcal and boutique
- Adaptation of our operation to maintain the necessary safety and hygiene.
- We also have a contactless payment system through a single payment link.
For all of us who work at Hotel Hacienda Los Picachos, your safety and well-being are of vital importance.
We wish you a pleasant stay.
Sanitary license of fumigation supplier sanitation and disinfection: See license
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT OF ADMISSION
IMPORTANT: Every person must wear a face mask to enter the hotel.
Dear guest, client and / or supplier of “Hacienda Los Picachos”, we appreciate your preference; We also inform you that we are a company that cares about your health and that of everyone, interested in guaranteeing the right to health; For this reason, we have implemented all the recommendations and requests required by the health authorities for the prevention and mitigation of COVID-19 infections, taking care day by day that these are met, in order to offer safe facilities for you and yours. ; for this reason, you are informed that protocols are being carried out prior to your admission, which you agree to follow and carry out, for which you will be applied a body temperature test as well as a brief health questionnaire for the detection of symptoms, in order to prevent and mitigate COVID-19 infections and continue guaranteeing the health criteria that we offer, so that in case your thermometer test is not favorable (+37 degrees) and / or you have symptoms of said virus; We reserve the right of admission to our facilities for the common good of all those who work here and the rest of our clients and / or guests with the sole intention of guaranteeing the duty of health, without implying a discriminatory act, but with the objective criteria of mitigating the virus, in accordance and in accordance with the agreements and / or criteria established by the health authorities.
Likewise, if during your stay you present symptoms of the virus and / or be diagnosed as positive, you will be assigned a COVID room, in which you agree to stay until the end of the recommended isolation, providing you with the cleaning services that are require, being obliged to cover the total amount generated by your stay.
1. The hotel reserves the right of admission.
2. For the comfort of all our guests, pets are not allowed.
3. It is forbidden to bring into the hotel: firearms, explosive materials, flammable, narcotics or similar substances.
4. Any damage or loss caused by the guest to goods, property and belongings owned by the hotel, must be paid according to the value established by the company.
5. Check-in time is 3:00 p.m., while check-out time is no later than 12:00 p.m., the management being empowered to require the guest to vacate the room.
6. All valuables or cash must be deposited in the safety deposit box at the front desk, otherwise the hotel will not be responsible.
7. To check in at the hotel, all adults must identify themselves with a valid INE or passport.
8. All visits to guest-occupied rooms are prohibited, except with the authorization of the management. The hotel reserves the right to request the departure of any person.
9. It is strictly forbidden to enter the Hacienda Los Picachos facilities with alcoholic beverages.
10. Guests shall make their payments in cash, credit or debit card. The hotel reserves the right to accept or deny payment by check from personal or business accounts.
11. The lodging contract may be terminated for the following::
a. For committing moral misconduct or making scandals that disturb other guests.
b. For absence of the guest for more than 24 hours without notice.
c. Failure to pay in the agreed manner.
12. The hotel is not responsible for objects forgotten during events (blankets, equipment or others).
13. The hotel is not responsible if an event does not take place due to force majeure, such as: fires, earthquakes, strikes, riots or others.
14. It is forbidden to listen to loud music in the rooms.
15. Smoking is strictly prohibited in any enclosed area of the hotel.
16. The hotel is not responsible for the total or partial loss of objects and/or valuables that your car may suffer inside the parking lot. Likewise, the company is not responsible for any damage, theft or loss caused to your vehicle.
17. The hotel is not responsible for damages caused by third parties to the vehicles.
18. The security deposit will be returned in full if there is no damage. If it is in TC we are not responsible for the time it takes for your bank to make the return.
Inside the rooms you will find the complete rules and regulations for a better knowledge of the management and care of the hotel*****.
***any damage caused to the company by the guest, must be covered by the guest*.
1. I have read the pool use policies contained in its regulations, I accept them and I agree to comply with them.
2. I am aware that I may be denied access to these facilities if I do not comply with the established regulations.
3. I declare that I do not suffer from any type of temporary or chronic illness that may put me at risk and that I am responsible for any physical or mental problem that may occur in my person during the development of my activities within this facility.
4. I expressly exempt Torre del reloj, sa de c.v. Hotel Hacienda Los Picachos and/or its personnel, from any legal responsibility derived from accidents and/or injuries due to my practice of aquatic activities; as well as from any loss, theft and/or misplacement suffered in said facilities.
Dear guest, client and/or supplier of Hacienda Los Picachos, we thank you for your preference; we also inform you that we are a company that cares about your health and that of everyone, interested in guaranteeing the right to health; for this reason, we have implemented all the recommendations and requests required by the health authorities for the prevention and mitigation of covid-19 infections, taking care that these are fulfilled day by day, with the purpose of offering safe facilities for you and yours; for this reason, you are informed that protocols are being carried out prior to your admission, which you agree to follow and perform, for which you will be given a body temperature test and a brief health questionnaire to detect symptoms, in order to prevent and mitigate covid-19 infections and continue to ensure the health criteria that we offer, so if your thermometer test is not favorable (+37 degrees) and / or present symptoms of the virus; we reserve the right of admission to our facilities for the common good of all who work here and the rest of our customers and / or guests with the sole intention of ensuring the duty of health, without implying a discriminatory act, but with the objective criterion to mitigate the virus, in accordance and in adherence to the agreements and / or criteria established by the health authorities.
Likewise, if during your stay you should present symptoms of the virus and/or be diagnosed as positive, you will be assigned a covid room, in which you agree to remain until the end of the recommended isolation, and you will be provided with the cleaning services required, being obliged to cover the total amount generated by your stay.
I agree to make any payment(s) derived from any additional service(s) and/or consumption not foreseen in the cost of the reserved lodging, and/or derived from any damage caused to furniture, goods and/or decorations in the room(s) and/or its facilities, for which I authorize the company to make such charge(s) and/or charge(s) derived from the described concepts.
The present contract of lodging and/or hotel services that is celebrated is subject only and exclusively to the applicable dispositions in mercantile and/or civil matter that correspond and are in force at the moment of its celebration, without applying in the particular dispositions, procedures and/or actions before the procuraduría de la defensa de consumidor, reason why none of the parts reserves action and/or right to claim it before this dependency of the acts derived from the benefit of the services matter of this contract, being subject to the judicial instances of the common law in competent matter.
1. Our rooms are smoke-free, if it is detected that you have smoked inside an additional charge of $ 2,500 pesos will be made automatically to the card provided as a penalty.
2. Our mattresses are of high quality to offer you a better experience, in case of urinating, wetting and/or damaging, a charge of $5,000 pesos will be automatically charged to your credit card as a penalty.